【编者按】精品学习网最新整理了2011年报关员考试辅导资料:英语重点语句分析,本文收集整理了报关员考试中报关英语语句分析,供大家参考学习希望能够帮助您。
2011年报关员考试:英语重点语句分析(6)
121 How much does it cost to go tere by ship?
坐船到那里要花多少钱?
122 Can I cancel this ticket?
我可以取消这票吗?
123 Check it to my final destination
把它托运到我的目的地。
124 Please come to the airport by eight thirty at the latest.
最迟要在8点30分到达机场。
125 Take your baggage to the baggage section.
把你的行李拿到行李房去。
126 Please open your baggage.
请把你行李打开。
127 Please fill in this disembarkation card.
请你填写这张入境卡。
128 Let me see your passport, please.
129 I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
130 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.
我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。
131 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient of you right now.
如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。
132 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.
我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。
133 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.
如果他有什幺意见,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。
134 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?
我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?
135 So our evenings will be quite full then?
那幺我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?
136 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
137 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.
我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。
138 That'll put us both in the picture.
这样双方都能了解全面的情况。
139 Then we'd have some idea of what you'll be needing.
那我们会心中有数,知道你们需要什幺了。
140 I can't say for certain off-hand.
我还不能马上说定。
小编推荐: